Glolux A19 LED Light Bulb, 60 Watt Equivalent, Soft White 3000K 9 Watt Pack of 6
- Ideal for energy saving – this 9W LED bulb saves 80% more energy, replacing standard incandescent 60W light bulbs.
- Exceptionally long life - guaranteed lifespan of 25,000 hours, lasting over 22 years, significantly reducing the hassle of replacing bulbs often.
- Qualified safety approval – UL listed as safe, environmentally friendly, and mercury free. With 5 years warranty and 30 day money-back guarantee.
- Easy installation – designed to have the same shape and size as incandescent bulbs with standard E26 socket,so you can replace your traditional bulbs easily.Install indoor or outdoor, directly on ceiling or pendant fixtures, and table or floor lamps.
* Glolux A19 LED bulbs deliver exceptionally long life, bright and beautiful light, and mercury-free safety. This energy efficient 9w bulb can replace standard 60w incandescent bulbs, reducing on average 80% of your electricity bill costs while reducing your carbon footprint. It is safe, easy to install, and ideal for household use such as in your living room, hallway, bedroom or porch.
* The Glolux A19 LED bulbs produce a soft, bright white light at 5000k and a warm glow at 3000k. Control the level of brightness to create the ideal ambience of your liking.
* With over 22 years lifespan (average 3 hours use per day), this LED bulb is highly durable and will save you from the hassle of frequently replacing your light bulbs.
* All Glolux A19 LED bulbs come with 5 years warranty and 30 day money-back guarantee – no questions asked.
- Shape: A19
- Dimmable: NO
- Socket: E26
- Power: 120V / 9W
- Brightness: 800 lumens (60W Incandescent replacement)
- Beam angle: 240°, perfect for residential and commercial lighting.
- CRI: 80
- Color Temperature: 3000k Soft White
- Rated Lifetime: 25,000 hours or 22.8 years (3 hours/day)
- Yearly Energy Cost: $1.08 (based on 3 hours/day, $0.11/kWh)
- Dimensions: 2.36 X 2.36 X 4.17 inch
- Weight: 1.76 oz
- 5 YEARS Warranty
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. No questions asked
* NOTE * Be sure you are following the fixture manufacturer's specification for light WATTAGE, VOLTAGE and BULB SHAPE.